Best Advertise

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Best Country Songs


This list below is our list of Top 10 Country Songs. We share you this lis because the songs is often played and listened in around the world. So, here they are:

  1. Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams
  2. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
  3. He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
  4. Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
  5. Blue Moon of Kentucky - Bill Monroe
  6. Can The Circle Be Unbroken - The Carter Family

  7.Forever & Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
  8.Make The World Go Away - Eddy Arnold

  9.I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
10. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash

11. The Dance - Garth Brooks
12. I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline

13. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
14. Wabash Cannonball - Roy Acuff
15. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain - Willie Nelson
16. Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn
17. Blue Yodel #1 (T For Texas) - Jimmie Rodgers
18. I'm Moving On - Hank Snow
19. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

The weasel abides.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for provide the list of top 10 Best Country Songs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I’m looking for the latest country music, I always end up in one spot – 103.1 WIRK. I was even lucky enough to catch up with Keith Van Allen in the streets and got free ‘Rib Round Up’ tickets. Just one of the many events that keep me tuned into www.wirk.com

    ReplyDelete